Call for Symposia - COMING SOON!
Opening October 4
An Organized Symposium is a series of integrated presentations that address aspects of a single topic or theme. Symposia are the scientific centerpiece of the meeting and will run concurrently with other technical sessions. A symposium can consist of invited speakers only or be open to accepting presentations from the general call for abstracts, which will open in early December.
The following presentation types will be included in the technical program for the 78th Annual Northeast Fish & Wildlife Conference:
- Organized Symposia (oral presentations organized by a topic of interest)
- Contributed Oral Presentations (20-minute presentations grouped into sessions by topic)
- Poster Presentations
Important Program Related Dates and Deadlines
- Call for Submissions for Organized Symposia: Opens October 4; Deadline: November 15
- Organized Symposia will be finalized and announced by end of November. Symposia will be included as part of the technical program and will run concurrently with other technical sessions. All technical presentations within a special symposium, including those that have been invited, need to submit abstracts through the online call for papers portal.
- Call for Abstracts for oral presentations and posters: Opens: early December
- Deadline to submit all abstracts (individual speakers within a symposium, general oral, and posters): January 14
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent by end of January, and the schedule will be posted online by early February.