Photos courtesy of event hosts: Pennsylvania Game Commission and Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission
About the Northeast Fish & Wildlife Conference
The annual Northeast Fish & Wildlife Conference attracts over 500 natural resources professionals in the fields of wildlife biology, fisheries and fisheries management, outreach and education, and law enforcement. The event provides opportunities for education, discussion, and exchanging of ideas. Highlights include: a Plenary Session & Awards Ceremony, Concurrent Technical Sessions & Special Symposia, Poster Session, as well as Social & Networking Events.
Please Join Us! April 30 - May 2, 2023
The 78th Annual Northeast Fish & Wildlife Conference will be held on Sunday, April 30 – Tuesday, May 2, 2023. Co-hosts Pennsylvania Game Commission and Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission look forward to hosting you at Hershey Lodge in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Please check back for updates!
We look forward to providing opportunities for connection, professional development, and the exchange of ideas and critical information regarding the management and protection of fish and wildlife resources primarily in the northeast. We hope you will make plans to join us.
Join our mailing list to receive notifications as information becomes available, and be a part of the conversation on Twitter using #NEAFWA!
- Call for submissions for organized symposia: Closed. Organized symposia will be finalized and announced by end of November.
- Call for abstracts for oral presentations and posters: Opens early December; deadline to submit: January 14.
- Call for workshop proposals: Open.
- Related meeting requests: Open.
- Overnight accommodations: Now booking; reservation cut-off date: April 3.
- Sponsor registration: Open.
- Attendee registration: Opens late January.